BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, July 3, 2009

To Sydney

Well, I made it to Sydney. I am currently sitting in the common room of the hostel watching a Miley Cyrus music video. So obviously, life is pretty good.
Airplane: I got three seats to myself. Watched Vicki Christina Barcelona. Not a Woody Allen fan, to be honest. But Penelope Cruz was good.
I only bought one hour of Internet. It was $3. I need to find a free WiFi spot. That is on the agenda for tomorrow. When I got to the airport, I had a helluva time trying to call the hostel to pick me up. Let's just say I ended up buying a cell phone in the Sydney Airport. Consequently, you now have the option of calling me. (I am not sure what the charges would be. But I assume it would charge my pre-paid account. But it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to dial out. So don't take my word for it.) Oh... the number is: (31)0406162257. I need to write that down or something.
The hostel is pretty nice. Lots of stairs. Rooftop terrace thing. Clean rooms. Clean bathrooms. We'll see what happens tonight.
The music videos go back and forth between hardcore Aussie rap. . . and Miley Cyrus. So weird. I can't tell which one sounds more gruff. No. Wait. Miley.
Ok. Tomorrow... umm.. I'll still be here.

0 comments: