Title says it all. Well, not really. Or else I wouldn't be writing this post at all. So I still don't have a job. I have applied at a ton of restaurants. (And I mean ton by weight. So it isn't really that many because restaurants are heavy, but still.)
So I am trying to sell a TV, a mattress pad, and some DVDs. I am also selling some books. I am headed to Hastings in a moment to sell the DVDs. Into the Wild and Three sets of Family Guy DVDs.
I figured out that I need about $250 more dollars to cover housing in Australia. Then everything beyond that is just gravy. (Literally. Gravy is cheap and that is all I plan on eating in Australia because I am rapidly becoming poor.)
Ok. Once again, anyone who wants to give me money or a job, contact me. I'm not picky.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Selling Things
Posted by Brent at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment