BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Job Search

I dropped off applications at Red Robin, Olive Garden, and Carino's. i had an interview at Carino's and I have another one tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. I am looking forward to being a waiter again, actually. It is a lot of work, but it is a lot of fun. And I always meet new people who are ridiculous.
The woman who interviewed me at Carino's seemed kind of grossed out that I worked at Cracker Barrrel. She said, "If you are hired, then I need you to forget everything you learned at Cracker Barrel. Carino's is a totally new experience." No problem there. I could definitely work for a classier restaurant. Because when you look at the ladder of restuarants in Abilene, Carino's is pretty far up. . . and Cracker Barrel is a long way down.

2 comments:

kara said...

hahahaha ohhh brent. i ate at cracker barrel today and thought of you. good luck with your apps!

Anonymous said...

You will find all the resources you need to find a Job Search.