BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Integrity Win

I didn't get the job at Carino's because I ended up telling the guy that I was planning on going to Australia for five weeks later this summer. I wouldn't have told him. . . but the thing is: I kind of respected the guy. I didn't expect to meet a GM that I respected, so that threw a wrench into my plans.
So now I need a job. Pretty badly. Or else I need a lot of people to give me money. One of those. Those are the only two options. There's no weird third option. If you want to give me a job or money, please contact me. (You can comment on this blog OR e-mail me at bdill12@gmail.com)
In conclusion, my funds are tumbling. The numbers in my bank account are headed a long way down.

1 comments:

Josh said...

How much $ are you trying to raise? You should start the "Brent Dill's Walk for International Awareness and World Peace" and get people to pledge money to your cause. Ask them to pledge money for every mile you travel. Then you don't have to do much since you are already planning to go to Australia anyway. You could also have 8 babies and set up a website where people can donate. Then all you have to worry about is finding a uterus!