A few tense moments have transpired lately. I won't go into detail about them, but I could definitely use some prayers.
I booked my hostel this week. I will be staying here: http://www.headquartershostel.com.au/index.html for four weeks and four days.
I'm more excited about it the more "real" it gets. I still don't really know exactly what I will be doing when I get there. Hopefully, I will be able to get a little job. The hostel web site says it has a service to help with job placement, so I will most likely be utilizing that. I plan on walking around the city a lot and trying to hang out with random people.
My mom and little brother are going to New York City next week, so I can't wait to hear about it. There are always good stories from that trip. They arrive back in town on Friday late at night.
I'm watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Never gets old.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Lazy Sunday. . . sort of
Posted by Brent at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment