BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A/C? Nah.

So my summer roommates and I don't believe in running the air conditioning. In Texas. So it is really hot in this house. Like sauna hot. Making a sandwich causes me to break a sweat. I have gone through almost a full case of Dr. Pepper in two days. It turns out, Dr. Pepper is not the best hydration. Apparently, I need some Gatorade or plain old water. The problem is: Gatorade and water do not taste as good as Dr. Pepper. So basically, I am drinking myself into a state of severe dehydration because my roommates and I don't want to pay an extra couple hundred bucks in the name of comfort.
Moral of this post: The temperature in here needs to go down. A long way down.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Meghan doesn't like paying for the A/C either. I need it. I am a fat guy. I sweat in the winter. I could have a heat stroke. Pray for me.

Steve said...

I respect your endurance