BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gleeee

I am really enjoying Glee so far. Especially the music, which is constantly on my iPod. But I've noticed that the show is having a hard time balancing itself out. Between the many characters and their plots (Jane Lynch had ONE line this week) and the music. It seems as if they do one really funny episode then one episode with a lot of good music. They haven't really had one with both, I don't think. (Besides the pilot). But I love the show. I just wish we could see more of the characters we don't get very much of. Tina has a few obligatory lines every episodes. I am not sure Artie has spoken in weeks. . . Mercedes had some good scenes early, but has lately just been around to throw a casual insult at Rachel. I just want more consistency. Still one of the best shows on TV, though. No doubt.
Other than that. . . well, I watched "The Comeback" with Lisa Kudrow. It was really, really good. Too bad it was only one season. She definitely deserved the Emmy nomination she got for Outstanding Lead Actress - Comedy. She made that show so entertaining. And I am pretty sure she was in every single scene in the whole series. Now I need to finish "Freaks and Geeks" which is becoming more of a chore than a leisure activity, honestly. After that, I am going back in time to watch some "Fraggle Rock."
Gleeful.

0 comments: