BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Give Me a Break

Butterfingers are the most breakable candy bar. I know this is a real blow to Kit-Kats, but someone has to say it. How many times have you laid a finger on your Buttfinger only to find out that it was broken into two or more pieces? And forget buying a Butterfinger from a vending machine. After falling a few feet, the crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery treat is simply in ruins. It ends up in more separate pieces than the average bag of Skittles (and I am talking normal Skittles. Not Sour Skittles. I think they only put like six Skittles in the average bag of Sour Skittles. Rip off.). Now, even though Butterfingers are delicious no matter how many pieces they are in, this problem still bothers me. Why? Because due to this extreme breakability, Butterfingers are messy. You can't eat them in the car or at your desk at work. The only suitable place to eat a Butterfinger is outside. And no one wants to be the guy standing by the door eating a chocolate bar. That guy is creepy. That guy can't go within a hundred yards of a school. So, Nestle, if you are reading this, get your act together. This has gone on too long.

I realize I haven't blogged in a while. And I know that must be very disappointing, Kara. (As I believe you are my only reader. . . ) But anyway, I'm back. I currently have a job for which I do not get to sleep very often. Plus, I got a puppy. Which means I sleep even less. So I quit my job. Now I need a new job. So. . .
I am about half-way through my shift right now, though. I am hoping it will be my last. I've missed too many classes already because I am exhausted from work. So I think that's it. Yeah. That's it.

1 comments:

kara said...

i got all lit up inside when i saw you had posted :) and the best part? me and houston JUST had this conversation about butterfingers last night.